A novel approach to target inflammatory diseases
Dr. Sven Zimmermann
Chief Executive Officer
Senior executive with broad experience in strategic development of advanced clinical stage biotech companies.
• CFO at MetrioPharm (2019-2021)
• CFO at Novimmune (2016-2019)
• CFO at Auris Medical (2014-2016)
• CFO at PregLem (2008-2014)
• Analyst at UBS (2001-2008)
Dr. Jean-Jacques Garaud
Cofounder and Executive Vice-President, Head of Scientific and Medical Affairs
Senior executive with broad and deep experience in R&D in the pharmaceutical industry
• Co-founder and CEO of Inotrem from 2014 to April 2021
• Head of Pharma Research and Early Development at Roche (2010 to 2012)
• Head of Development and Chief Medical Officer at Roche (2007 to 2010)
• Non-Executive Director Enyo, Lyon
Chief Operating Officer
Senior executive with international experience in finance and operational functions.
• CFO of Genticel, a listed French biotech (2007 – 2017)
• Sales Director, Oncology Cephalon Pharma France (2006 – 2007)
• Controlling and Finance Director functions at Elan & Zeneus Pharma UK (2001 – 2005)
Dr. Marc Derive
Cofounder and Chief Scientific Officer
Senior executive with solid scientific background. Expert in TREM-1 biology. Experience in business-oriented drug discovery and innovation.
• Led the discovery and early development of TREM-1 inhibitor drug candidates
• Built and manage Inotrem broad and solid patents portfolio (9 patents)
• Creation of INOTREM (2013)
Dr. Margarita Salcedo Magguilli
Chief Development Officer
Senior executive with broad international experience in early drug development.
• Director of Translational Research at the Oncology R&D Unit, Servier International Research Institute
• Director Translational Medicine, LFB biotechnologies
Dr. Simon Lambden
Head of Medical Sciences
Senior executive with strong expertise spanning discovery science, therapeutics development, and early and late-stage clinical trials
• Extensive clinical and translational pathway experience as an attending physician and academic in intensive care medicine and anesthesia at Cambridge University
• Track record of success in leading diverse teams and providers in delivering world-class research translation
• Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine; Cambridge University NHS trust
• Research Associate; University of Cambridge
Delphine Joyeux, PharmD.
Director of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
Senior executive with established leadership experience in worldwide Regulatory Affairs and Product Development.
• Head of Regulatory Affairs – AB Science
• Chief Development Officer, Tridek One
• Chief Operating Officer, Minka Therapeutics
• Regulatory Affairs Director, BioAlliance Pharma
• Manager, Worldwide Regulatory Affairs, Pfizer Inc